.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Weekend of Family

Most weekends I hang out with my friends, which is fun but i forget how fun my family is, and i need to remember that family is forever! We had lots of laughs, and had some pretty amazing memories. My nephew was the best babayy ever and kept us smiling! I wish Thanksgiving came 10 times a year instead of 1 because I am thankful for so much in my life, and know that I am soooo blessed with the things i have! Things to be thankful for this year...

The parentals: To be honest i know EVERYONE says their parents are the best, but honestly mine are truly THE best. They've had 5 kids and with me they are pretty much pro parents. I adore them so much and am thankful that i get to see and enjoy them everyday of my life!

The 4 of my best friends (my siblings): Billy is a GREAT dad to 3 of the cutest kids ever, he is so nice to me and can still throw me up in the air like when i was 3! He is married to Mikelle who is such a cute, fun, and awesome mom, she has the sweetest personality and i hope to be a mom like her when im older! Kamber she is such a fabulous sister she takes me anywhere and everywhere i wanna go! She is definitely my 2nd mother. She looks out for me and i know i can always go to her for anything! She is married to Josh the coolest guy you'll ever meet, i've known him since i was 2 and we've been best friends ever since! Kallie is the fun sister ALWAYS has me laughing and not to mention has Easton my obsession at the moment! She is the crazy girl but is also so sweet and nice to me and i know she would do anything for me! She is married to Blake and when they are together they are the funniest people EVER...even though he is kinda shy i love him and his nice personality! Last and not least my brother Beau we used to fight all the time when he lived at home but now i miss him so much! He is so funny and is such a nice brother OVERALL. I love and miss him and wish he'd come back home so i could have many more laughs with him! My siblings are the best and we are all so so so close! I am OVER thankful for them and wouldn't change anything!

Bestie...and friends: My best friend...Kylee Mckiernan. I can not explain how much fun we have when its just us two. we laugh and laugh and laugh, until we pee. (or atleast me) She is such an amazing friend and am so thankful to know that i have a best friend like her! She helps me through the bad days and is there when im having the best days! Thank you Kylee for being the best friend ever since the 4th grade! My other friends are the best. i LOVE all of them...they are so funny and know just what i need on a bad day! I am so thankful that i met such amazing people these past years, and know that they will always be there for me!

Things i cant forget are: God, Forever21(don't judge), Christmas time, Love in general, and Happiness.

Be THANKFUL for everything you have <33

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment